Lookbook: Baby Blue Boy

April 14, 2017


We all have those days when we just want to lay back, put on a nice vibrant outfit, and walk past stunning sceneries. Imagine being under a serene sky, sippin' your fave iced shaken tea while waiting for the sun to set.... Honey, what could go wrong? Absolutely nothing.

 This summer season, I ought to be more experimental when it comes to my personal style. And for this blog post, I wanted to bring something "good" back... wait for it.... yes... the timeless day to night look from the 70's. This era is known for looks that are amazingly fit for walking around the park at day and hitting some disco beats at night. 

Remember those supposedly-buttoned-but-almost-unbuttoned-button-down-shirts *winks* from the 70's? Yes, they are making a comeback nowadays. Prints, colors, patterns, that's what they are all about! So I decided to put on a light blue oversized casual polo that comes with white vertical stripes.


And for my pants, I tried to dump skinny jeans and have a take on flared knit pants (western style *winks again*). As you can see, the pair of pants that I'm wearing is high waisted. This is a modern take on knit trousers to visually elongate the legs and slim the hip.



 I picked this ensemble to make the transition easier. I don't really have to put on an extra garment, or put on accessories, or change shoes just to make it a night look. This strategy is perfect for on-the-go persons like me who wants to spend the day strolling down town and have a good time partying at night.


 How about you guys? What are your day to night outfits? Let me know in the comments section below. <3

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Search This Blog